The Spiritual Life Commission initiates programs that build a viable devotional life for the welfare of the parish community. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance parishioners’ understanding of their faith and hope in God through religious opportunities and to help them build a personal love relationship with God.
Subcommittees:Commissioner: Theresa Moorhouse
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Contact: Theresa Moorhouse
Plans and schedules opportunities for parishioners to pray before the Blessed Sacrament.
- Marian Devotion
- Plans and schedules opportunities for parishioners to participate in devotions to Our Blessed Mother.
- Prayer Group
- Organizes prayer groups to meet the prayer needs of the community.
- Rosary Meditations
- Holds rosary intercessory meditations in honor of Our Blessed Mother Mary for the well-being of the parish and parishioners.